About Extended Education

Whether you are considering an advanced degree or need to pick up a class to complete course requirements for your baccalaureate, we have options for you. Perhaps you would like to take an academic evening class at Cal Poly or explore a new field. You can take Cal Poly classes as a non-matriculated student through Open University.

You’ll find many options and more details on our Extended Education Programs. The possibilities are growing, so please check back for updates. If you have questions, visit our FAQ page or contact us, we are here to help.

More Information